DataCity is an open innovation program created by NUMA in partnership with the City of Paris. The objective is to use data to design solutions tailored for the benefit of tomorrow’s cities.
With the support of multiple stakeholders, we set up experimentation fields to allow startups to test their cutting-edge prototypes. Corporates and local authorities benefit from the solutions through new business opportunities, new services or quality improvement.
- Co-develop solutions with international startups.
- Engage a local Corporate Ecosystem.
- Share learnings from other Cities dealing with similar issues.
- Engage your communities into actual field innovations.
- Reinforce your international attractiveness for startups.
- Access international markets.
- Work with international public and private leaders in your sector.
- Accelerate your international go-to-market strategy.
- Access exclusive data sets from DataCity corporates partners.
- Benefit from a network of experts and mentors dedicated to your business.
- Strengthen your company’s leadership in Innovation for Climate Change.
- Get access to startups developing innovative solutions for sustainability.
- Connect with global Private and Public leaders.
- Engage your teams into an open-innovation program.